Almost every winter, I go to Bansko, Bulgaria for skiing/snowboarding. Besides the fact that during a large chunk on the winter it is no stranger to being quite crowded, Bansko is a wonderful city to visit during the winter and summer. Since the winter holidays are coming up here are some photographs I have collected in the last couple of years. (With my version of descriptions)
1. Purple sky, how often do you see that?
2. We’re going up!
3. Mornings – nope. Mornings with snow – Let’s go.
4. It’s like Lord of the Rings, except REAL.
5. We found the people!
6. We lost the people again…
7. Can you spot the- tree?
8. It’s frozen, and it’s not.
9. Mountains, clouds, river… ACTION!
10. Non-edited sunset photo.
That’s it! I’ll be posting a summer edition as well sometime soon.